Mon 30 May 2011
This is Panasonic’s third generation of mirror-less Interchangeable Lens Camera. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3.
- 3D photos with optional lens
- 3.0-inch free-angle LCD with touch control
- New Pinpoint AF feature, just touch anywhere on the screen to select a focal point
- 1080/60i HD video capability in AVCHD format
- ISO 160-6400
- 4 fps continuous shooting (20fps at 4MP)
- Electronic View Finder
- HDML Port
- SD / SDHC / SDXC card support
- Micro four-third standard
What would be even better:
If it had an in-body image stabilisation, which is there in Olympus micro four-third cameras.