Wed 5 Jun 2013
Honda has launched the Honda Amaze which looks like a good alternative to Maruti Swift Dzire. Here is what looks interesting:
- First, it is designed as a Sedan unlike the Dzire. The Dzire looks like a hatch-back with a boot, while the Amaze is a proper Sedan.
- Best mileage. Honda has worked hard to provide the best mileage since that is such a big thing for Indians.
- Diesel option, Honda’s first Diesel car in India offers a choice of both Diesel and Petrol.
- Automatic option (only in petrol). In heavy traffic condition, Automatic is a pleasure to drive and this is a good option if you prefer to drive on your own.
- It also has a bigger boot than the Dsire but smaller than the Etios.
More when I get to test drive, until then drool.