Wed 3 Apr 2013
Was happy to see the Rasberry Pi available in India.
- Broadcom 700MHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- Boots from SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system (supplied separately)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- HDMI video socket
- 2 x USB 2.0 sockets
- RCA composite video socket
- SD card socket
- Powered from microUSB socket
- 3.5mm audio out jack
- Header for GPIO and serial buses
- Header footprint for JTAG connector
- Connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera
- Size: 85.6 x 53.98 x 17mm
Although the $25 computer is available for $65 (Rs. 3003500) with a casing, It is not that much more considering it comes to US$59 ($46 for the board and $14 for the casing) on Amazon with the casing and doesn’t include shipping to India.
Rs. 2950 Board only available from RS
Rs. 3500 Board with casing from Kits and Spares.