Fri 19 Aug 2011
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I just completed 13 years of blogging!
- Businesses built on strong fundamentals will continue to get funded, industry says
- Can Google catch Amazon and Microsoft in cloud?
- How to build your own Bluetooth streaming home audio system
- Delivering the Internet of the future, at the speed of light and open-sourced
- What you need to know about home IoT standards at CES
- Google OnHub review—Google’s smart home Trojan horse is a $200 leap of faith
- The First Person to Hack the iPhone Built a Self-Driving Car. In His Garage
- IoT Standards – LMFAO
- Google’s killing Chrome support for 32-bit Linux, Ubuntu 12.04, and Debian 7
Prakash Advani's Blog
is powered by WordPress 4.5.1
and delivered to you in 1.707 seconds using 182 queries.
Theme: Connections Reloaded v1.5 by Ajay D'Souza. Derived from Connections
The views here are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.