Wed 6 Jul 2011
Sony has launched a new camcorder which is can also project the videos that you have taken. All you need is a flat surface, a screen/wall or just carry a white paper. While the projector is LED based and has only 10 Lumens. So it won’t be very bright.. but good enough to review your videos quickly.
Here is the specs.
- 1920×1080 Full HD 60p/24p Recording
- 7Megapixel still photography
- 220GB Hard Disk Drive for up to 91 hours of HD recording
- Memory Stick PRO Duo and SD/ SDHC/ SDXC expandable memory
- Project your videos on the go
- Wide Angle G lens to capture
- Back-illuminated “Exmor R” CMOS sensor for low-light video
- 12X Optical Zoom
- HDMI Output so you can also connect to a TV or external projector
- USB 2.0 port
- Project is 10 Lumens and can project on 10″- 60″ screens
Sony should have used USB 3.0 which would be much faster to transfer HD videos. Nevertheless its very innovative product.