Wed 6 Jul 2011
Sony has launched a new camcorder which is can also project the videos that you have taken. All you need is a flat surface, a screen/wall or just carry a white paper. While the projector is LED based and has only 10 Lumens. So it won’t be very bright.. but good enough to review your videos quickly.
[amazon_link id=”B004H8FN7G” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link]
Here is the specs.
- 1920×1080 Full HD 60p/24p Recording
- 7Megapixel still photography
- 220GB Hard Disk Drive for up to 91 hours of HD recording
- Memory Stick PRO Duo and SD/ SDHC/ SDXC expandable memory
- Project your videos on the go
- Wide Angle G lens to capture
- Back-illuminated “Exmor R” CMOS sensor for low-light video
- 12X Optical Zoom
- HDMI Output so you can also connect to a TV or external projector
- USB 2.0 port
- Project is 10 Lumens and can project on 10″- 60″ screens
Sony should have used USB 3.0 which would be much faster to transfer HD videos. Nevertheless its very innovative product.