Tue 15 Mar 2011
What is special about the Open-PC?
- Hardware and Software is selected by the Linux Community
- The PC is preconfigured and easy to use by everybody
- Telephone and Email support is included.
- Only free software is used, including the drivers
- Only fully documented hardware is used
- There are different manufacturers who build and sell the Open-PCs
- A part of the price is a donation to KDE
- Everything, including the software, is developed in the open. Everybody can contribute.